If you have mad love for Taylor Swift‘s music, chances are you’ll be obsessed with her favorite songs by other artists.
Swift, 25, jotted down her list of go-to jams in a notebook and shared it via Instagram on Wednesday.
She titled the playlist “New Songs That Will Make Your Life More Awesome.” In case anyone doubts that, she added, “I promise!”
The singer’s picks run the gamut of empowering (“Alive” by Kehlani will help anyone coping with a breakup) to romantic (“It’s strange, but I don’t need space from you,” sings K. Flay in Louis The Child’s “Strange”).
One person in the pop star’s squad made the list: Hailee Steinfeld‘s collaboration with Hudson Thames, “How I Want Ya,” is the fourth song. Swift showed her love for Steinfeld by scribbling a cute heart doodle next to her name.
Swift regularly gives shout outs to other artists on social media. Earlier this month, she tweeted about an epic orchestral version of “Bad Blood” from Grammy award-winning composer Christopher Tin, and she has been retweeting fans who praise Ryan Adams’ 1989 cover album.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This