The pumpkin spice latte obsession has reached fever pitch as the drink’s devoted clientele pull out their sweaters and reach for Starbucks’ fall-themed cups. The drink has also taken on a mind of its own this year with a Twitter account–and now an all-new mysterious club called the Orange Sleeve Society.
Members of the secret, somewhat exclusive club received a knit coozy sleeve in bright orange with “Team PSL” written around the girth in white. Now Starbucks PSL devotees can ditch those pedestrian cardboard sleeves for a mark of distinction as one of the initiated.
Inductees to the Orange Sleeve Society have been tweeting their items, and it looks like you can send a club invitation to a PSL lover in your life (and join up yourself).
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now