The pumpkin spice latte obsession has reached fever pitch as the drink’s devoted clientele pull out their sweaters and reach for Starbucks’ fall-themed cups. The drink has also taken on a mind of its own this year with a Twitter account–and now an all-new mysterious club called the Orange Sleeve Society.
Members of the secret, somewhat exclusive club received a knit coozy sleeve in bright orange with “Team PSL” written around the girth in white. Now Starbucks PSL devotees can ditch those pedestrian cardboard sleeves for a mark of distinction as one of the initiated.
Inductees to the Orange Sleeve Society have been tweeting their items, and it looks like you can send a club invitation to a PSL lover in your life (and join up yourself).
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve