The pumpkin spice latte obsession has reached fever pitch as the drink’s devoted clientele pull out their sweaters and reach for Starbucks’ fall-themed cups. The drink has also taken on a mind of its own this year with a Twitter account–and now an all-new mysterious club called the Orange Sleeve Society.
Members of the secret, somewhat exclusive club received a knit coozy sleeve in bright orange with “Team PSL” written around the girth in white. Now Starbucks PSL devotees can ditch those pedestrian cardboard sleeves for a mark of distinction as one of the initiated.
Inductees to the Orange Sleeve Society have been tweeting their items, and it looks like you can send a club invitation to a PSL lover in your life (and join up yourself).
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time