1. To truly prepare high schoolers for higher ed, stop scheduling them like 5th graders.
By Nick Stoneman in the Hechinger Report
2. Americans aren’t saving for retirement. States want to help.
By Ina Jaffe at NPR
3. Think you’re sick of politics already? Gallup is giving up on political ‘horse race’ polling.
By Steven Shepard in Politico
4. Here’s the final controversial test refugees must pass to gain asylum in Europe.
By Aamna Mohdin in Quartz
5. Can prisoners benefit from yoga?
By Jessica Rizzo in Vice
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement