Gossip Girl here…This time with Blake Lively’s audition tape for the CW’s hit Upper East Side teen drama.
The unearthed tape shows Lively, who last week announced that she’s shutting down her lifestyle site Preserve, reading as the central Serena van der Woodsen and thus giving a look into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.
The scene features Serena and Blair Waldorf (her BFF and sometimes frenemy, ultimately played by Leighton Meester) having an awkward talk about their friendship after Serena’s time away at boarding school. The chat ends with the pair in a better place, but fans of the show know drama, LOTS AND LOTS of drama, soon ensues.
Check out Lively’s audition above, and for good measure, watch Ed Westwick’s audition as Chuck Bass below. You know you love it, xoxo…
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer