Gossip Girl here…This time with Blake Lively’s audition tape for the CW’s hit Upper East Side teen drama.
The unearthed tape shows Lively, who last week announced that she’s shutting down her lifestyle site Preserve, reading as the central Serena van der Woodsen and thus giving a look into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.
The scene features Serena and Blair Waldorf (her BFF and sometimes frenemy, ultimately played by Leighton Meester) having an awkward talk about their friendship after Serena’s time away at boarding school. The chat ends with the pair in a better place, but fans of the show know drama, LOTS AND LOTS of drama, soon ensues.
Check out Lively’s audition above, and for good measure, watch Ed Westwick’s audition as Chuck Bass below. You know you love it, xoxo…
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time