You could say that Jan Bonito is one of those people who has Too Much Free Time, but that would imply that the world be the same without his Instagrams, in which he often transforms himself into celebrities or viral news sensations like Snoop Dogg or Rachel Dolezal.
No, these are works of art that enrich our lives for the better, and we should all stop for a moment to marvel at how (nevermind asking why) he becomes Kim Davis with uncanny ease.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at email@example.com