Former U.S. president Bill Clinton dropped by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert for his first time on Tuesday. Colbert took the opportunity to ask “the secretary of explaining stuff” for his opinion on why presidential-hopefuls Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are both doing so well, but the talk show host warned Clinton that he better make his answers “quick.”
Cutting right to the chase, Clinton called Trump a “master brander.” He also joked that he “missed the chance” to ask Trump to run for President, despite rumors to the contrary.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This