NBC’s Dateline will gather together 27 women who have accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault for one on-air interview special called “The Cosby Accusers Speak” on Friday.
Correspondant Kate Snow will conduct the hour-long group interview of almost half of the women who have claimed to be assaulted by the comedian, including model Beverly Johnson, Eden Tirl and Lisa-Lotte Lublin, according to a promo for the special. The allegations span over five decades, and in many instances the women say they were drugged.
Famed attorney Gloria Allred, who represents many of the women, will also appear on the show.
Cosby has repeatedly claimed to be innocent. He has yet to be charged with any crime.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time