Donald Trump’s hat has some competition, and it’s you, dear reader.
The Republican presidential candidate has appeared at rallies and speeches donning a red cap with his slogan, “Make America Great Again.” But last week, New York Mayor Bill De Blasio introduced his own snide take on the famous red caps on CNNMoney with the adjusted slogan “Make America Fair Again.”
The Washington Post thinks that while this hat-tip is a bit corny, there’s room for some good old fashioned American punning and humor. So the news organization launched a “Make a Hat Great Again” campaign, where users can type in two lines of 14 letters each (numbers and letters only, unfortunately). Hatmakers can even go so far as to get a white-and-gold version in addition to the standard issue red-and-white. Drag the image to your desktop to add it to your own cache of photos, tweet it to the world, or use it as a template for your next fashion challenge.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now