Donald Trump’s hat has some competition, and it’s you, dear reader.
The Republican presidential candidate has appeared at rallies and speeches donning a red cap with his slogan, “Make America Great Again.” But last week, New York Mayor Bill De Blasio introduced his own snide take on the famous red caps on CNNMoney with the adjusted slogan “Make America Fair Again.”
The Washington Post thinks that while this hat-tip is a bit corny, there’s room for some good old fashioned American punning and humor. So the news organization launched a “Make a Hat Great Again” campaign, where users can type in two lines of 14 letters each (numbers and letters only, unfortunately). Hatmakers can even go so far as to get a white-and-gold version in addition to the standard issue red-and-white. Drag the image to your desktop to add it to your own cache of photos, tweet it to the world, or use it as a template for your next fashion challenge.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving