Donald Trump’s hat has some competition, and it’s you, dear reader.
The Republican presidential candidate has appeared at rallies and speeches donning a red cap with his slogan, “Make America Great Again.” But last week, New York Mayor Bill De Blasio introduced his own snide take on the famous red caps on CNNMoney with the adjusted slogan “Make America Fair Again.”
The Washington Post thinks that while this hat-tip is a bit corny, there’s room for some good old fashioned American punning and humor. So the news organization launched a “Make a Hat Great Again” campaign, where users can type in two lines of 14 letters each (numbers and letters only, unfortunately). Hatmakers can even go so far as to get a white-and-gold version in addition to the standard issue red-and-white. Drag the image to your desktop to add it to your own cache of photos, tweet it to the world, or use it as a template for your next fashion challenge.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Tanya Basu at firstname.lastname@example.org