Donald Trump’s hat has some competition, and it’s you, dear reader.
The Republican presidential candidate has appeared at rallies and speeches donning a red cap with his slogan, “Make America Great Again.” But last week, New York Mayor Bill De Blasio introduced his own snide take on the famous red caps on CNNMoney with the adjusted slogan “Make America Fair Again.”
The Washington Post thinks that while this hat-tip is a bit corny, there’s room for some good old fashioned American punning and humor. So the news organization launched a “Make a Hat Great Again” campaign, where users can type in two lines of 14 letters each (numbers and letters only, unfortunately). Hatmakers can even go so far as to get a white-and-gold version in addition to the standard issue red-and-white. Drag the image to your desktop to add it to your own cache of photos, tweet it to the world, or use it as a template for your next fashion challenge.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science