A 22-year-old man in Austintown, Ohio, called the police to his house Friday, complaining to officers that he was “too high.”
Police responding to the call at about 5:20 p.m. said they found the man, whose name was not released, groaning on the floor in the fetal position and “surrounded by a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and Chips Ahoy cookies.” Police say that the man indicated that he couldn’t feel his hands, The Vindicator reports.
Police recovered a glass pipe with marijuana residue from the home, along with two packs of rolling papers, two roaches and a jar of marijuana. The man declined medical treatment and as of Monday had not been charged with a crime — or even a party foul.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up