A 22-year-old man in Austintown, Ohio, called the police to his house Friday, complaining to officers that he was “too high.”
Police responding to the call at about 5:20 p.m. said they found the man, whose name was not released, groaning on the floor in the fetal position and “surrounded by a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and Chips Ahoy cookies.” Police say that the man indicated that he couldn’t feel his hands, The Vindicator reports.
Police recovered a glass pipe with marijuana residue from the home, along with two packs of rolling papers, two roaches and a jar of marijuana. The man declined medical treatment and as of Monday had not been charged with a crime — or even a party foul.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow