First, there was Pizza Rat, the plucky little rodent who was spotted dragging a slice of pizza down the steps of a New York City subway station. Now, we’d like you to meet another rat with a taste for Italian cuisine.
This rat (who is really quite adorable for a rodent) is named Baby, and as you’ll see, he is extra cute when chowing down on some spaghetti. We regret to inform you that Baby is now deceased, according to the Facebook page his owner has for her other rats. So why not honor his spirit by watching this video a few times and then going to get yourself some spaghetti too?
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving