U.S. Army General John Campbell, the commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, testifies before the Senate Armed Services Committee Tuesday. Lawmakers are expected to ask about the deteriorating security situation in northern Afghanistan and press Campbell for answers regarding the apparently accidental bombing by coalition forces of a Doctors Without Borders facility in the country, which left 22 patients and hospital staff dead.
Watch Campbell’s testimony live above.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears