U.S. Army General John Campbell, the commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, testifies before the Senate Armed Services Committee Tuesday. Lawmakers are expected to ask about the deteriorating security situation in northern Afghanistan and press Campbell for answers regarding the apparently accidental bombing by coalition forces of a Doctors Without Borders facility in the country, which left 22 patients and hospital staff dead.
Watch Campbell’s testimony live above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization