U.S. Army General John Campbell, the commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, testifies before the Senate Armed Services Committee Tuesday. Lawmakers are expected to ask about the deteriorating security situation in northern Afghanistan and press Campbell for answers regarding the apparently accidental bombing by coalition forces of a Doctors Without Borders facility in the country, which left 22 patients and hospital staff dead.
Watch Campbell’s testimony live above.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023