Late Late Show host James Corden took the drama of Taylor Swift’s songs to another level on Monday when he and guests John Stamos and Julianne Moore acted out a soap opera using only her lyrics.
The trio cobbled together lines from newer T. Swift hits like “Shake it Off,” “Blank Space” and “I Knew You Were Trouble,” along with some throwback Swift songs like “I’m Only Me When I’m With You,” to make for one epic scene in the fictional show, The Bold and the Lyrical.
At one point, Moore and Corden went back and forth with lyrics from “You Belong with Me.”
“She wears short skirts,” Corden says. “I wear T-Shirts,” Moore retorts.
Watch the full clip below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time