Late Late Show host James Corden took the drama of Taylor Swift’s songs to another level on Monday when he and guests John Stamos and Julianne Moore acted out a soap opera using only her lyrics.
The trio cobbled together lines from newer T. Swift hits like “Shake it Off,” “Blank Space” and “I Knew You Were Trouble,” along with some throwback Swift songs like “I’m Only Me When I’m With You,” to make for one epic scene in the fictional show, The Bold and the Lyrical.
At one point, Moore and Corden went back and forth with lyrics from “You Belong with Me.”
“She wears short skirts,” Corden says. “I wear T-Shirts,” Moore retorts.
Watch the full clip below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This