Late Late Show host James Corden took the drama of Taylor Swift’s songs to another level on Monday when he and guests John Stamos and Julianne Moore acted out a soap opera using only her lyrics.
The trio cobbled together lines from newer T. Swift hits like “Shake it Off,” “Blank Space” and “I Knew You Were Trouble,” along with some throwback Swift songs like “I’m Only Me When I’m With You,” to make for one epic scene in the fictional show, The Bold and the Lyrical.
At one point, Moore and Corden went back and forth with lyrics from “You Belong with Me.”
“She wears short skirts,” Corden says. “I wear T-Shirts,” Moore retorts.
Watch the full clip below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate