Late Late Show host James Corden took the drama of Taylor Swift’s songs to another level on Monday when he and guests John Stamos and Julianne Moore acted out a soap opera using only her lyrics.
The trio cobbled together lines from newer T. Swift hits like “Shake it Off,” “Blank Space” and “I Knew You Were Trouble,” along with some throwback Swift songs like “I’m Only Me When I’m With You,” to make for one epic scene in the fictional show, The Bold and the Lyrical.
At one point, Moore and Corden went back and forth with lyrics from “You Belong with Me.”
“She wears short skirts,” Corden says. “I wear T-Shirts,” Moore retorts.
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com