The Internet is eating up a slow-motion video of two white guinea pigs engaging in a “tug of war” with a blade of grass.
There does not appear to be a winner. Both sides appear content. For future nail-biting contests, there is always the guinea pig suit of armor (worth $1,150)
The feeding frenzy between the pets, Gracie and Suzie, was filmed by their owner, a photographer who also exhibits guinea pigs (aka “cavies”) named Nicole Macintosh of Woy Woy, a town within the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia.
The Facebook video has racked up more than 34.3 million views, 599,000 shares, 311,000 “likes,” and 66,000 comments since it was uploaded on October 2.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief