The Internet is eating up a slow-motion video of two white guinea pigs engaging in a “tug of war” with a blade of grass.
There does not appear to be a winner. Both sides appear content. For future nail-biting contests, there is always the guinea pig suit of armor (worth $1,150)
The feeding frenzy between the pets, Gracie and Suzie, was filmed by their owner, a photographer who also exhibits guinea pigs (aka “cavies”) named Nicole Macintosh of Woy Woy, a town within the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia.
The Facebook video has racked up more than 34.3 million views, 599,000 shares, 311,000 “likes,” and 66,000 comments since it was uploaded on October 2.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science