Remember Pizza Rat, that noble little rodent who was spotted dragging a cheesy slice down the steps of a New York City subway station last month? Of course you do. None of us could ever forget Pizza Rat.
Well, the lingerie and sexy costume purveyor known as Yandy has decided to cash in on the Internet’s deep love for Pizza Rat with a brand new Halloween costume. Yes, that’s right, you can now be Pizza Rat for Halloween. And not just regular Pizza Rat, but sexy Pizza Rat:
This costume—which Yandy describes as “a soft, body-hugging grey mini dress with a white front panel, an attached mouse tail, an attached hood with adorable mouse ears, and two attached pepperoni pizza slice accents”—can be yours for just $89.95.
Here’s the thing though: if you were truly going to channel Pizza Rat, you wouldn’t spend that kind of money on a costume. That’s not what Pizza Rat is about. If Pizza Rat had $89, he’d go out, purchase 89 dollar-slices, and eat every last one of them.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year