Amy Schumer and Aziz Ansari have been spending lots of time together over the past few months as co-headliners of the Oddball Comedy Festival. Apparently they’ve also been co-hosting some pretty epic star-studded sleepovers, too.
The comedians were hanging out this weekend with fellow actors and everybody’s dream BFFs Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt. (Schumer’s sister and comedy partner Kim Caramele was also present, and had to endure some light abuse from Ansari and Lawrence.)
Most importantly, they all collaborated on a short film called “Hi Guys” starring Pratt and Ansari. (Parks and Rec fans will be delighted to see Andy Dwyer and Tom Haverford reunited in this film.) Lawrence served as director, Schumer served as director of photography, and everybody else chipped in with writing:
According to E!, this all went down in Atlanta. Pratt and Lawrence were in town shooting their upcoming film, Passengers, and Schumer and Ansari were there for a stop on their comedy tour.
Don’t worry, we’re sure they’ll send you an invite next time.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time