Amy Schumer and Aziz Ansari have been spending lots of time together over the past few months as co-headliners of the Oddball Comedy Festival. Apparently they’ve also been co-hosting some pretty epic star-studded sleepovers, too.
The comedians were hanging out this weekend with fellow actors and everybody’s dream BFFs Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt. (Schumer’s sister and comedy partner Kim Caramele was also present, and had to endure some light abuse from Ansari and Lawrence.)
Most importantly, they all collaborated on a short film called “Hi Guys” starring Pratt and Ansari. (Parks and Rec fans will be delighted to see Andy Dwyer and Tom Haverford reunited in this film.) Lawrence served as director, Schumer served as director of photography, and everybody else chipped in with writing:
According to E!, this all went down in Atlanta. Pratt and Lawrence were in town shooting their upcoming film, Passengers, and Schumer and Ansari were there for a stop on their comedy tour.
Don’t worry, we’re sure they’ll send you an invite next time.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was