Amy Schumer and Aziz Ansari have been spending lots of time together over the past few months as co-headliners of the Oddball Comedy Festival. Apparently they’ve also been co-hosting some pretty epic star-studded sleepovers, too.
The comedians were hanging out this weekend with fellow actors and everybody’s dream BFFs Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt. (Schumer’s sister and comedy partner Kim Caramele was also present, and had to endure some light abuse from Ansari and Lawrence.)
Most importantly, they all collaborated on a short film called “Hi Guys” starring Pratt and Ansari. (Parks and Rec fans will be delighted to see Andy Dwyer and Tom Haverford reunited in this film.) Lawrence served as director, Schumer served as director of photography, and everybody else chipped in with writing:
According to E!, this all went down in Atlanta. Pratt and Lawrence were in town shooting their upcoming film, Passengers, and Schumer and Ansari were there for a stop on their comedy tour.
Don’t worry, we’re sure they’ll send you an invite next time.
Read next: Try Not to Freak Out But Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence Are Writing a Screenplay
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement