A Virginia couple is going viral after the wife secretly filmed her husband’s emotional reaction to the news that she is pregnant.
Dana Griffin-Graves had the camera rolling when she told Arkell to look in the oven, where he found ultrasound pictures next to a bag of buns and then broke down. The couple told ABC 8 News-WRIC that they have been struggling to have a child for 17 years — enduring four miscarriages and a stillborn. Now, Dana is five-months pregnant.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart