Ed Sheeran’s cover game has been strong lately. On Saturday, he performed “Drunk in Love” alongside Queen Beyoncé herself, and on Wednesday, he took on the Bill Withers classic “Ain’t No Sunshine.”
The British singer-songwriter appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert to honor Withers ahead of his Carnegie Hall tribute concert Thursday night. (Sheeran is one of the many musicians who will perform during that show.)
With the help of The Late Show band and a comfortable-looking flannel shirt, Sheeran delivers a solid and soulful performance.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma