Between Apple’s new iPad Pro, Microsoft’s Surface lineup and Google’s new Pixel C, it’s clear that tech companies aren’t giving up on tablets despite dropping sales.
But where did tablets come from? Is there hope for them in hybrid designs that combine the best of tablets with the best of laptops, like the iPad Pro? What will the tablets of the future look like? Watch the above video to find out.
Read More: Apple Just Announced the Biggest iPad Ever
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time