Two high schoolers have made an elaborate 80s-style video to ask two girls to be their homecoming dates.
In the nearly six-minute-long clip, set to Bonnie Tyler’s “I Need a Hero,” George Mugnani and Adam Zybko of Glen Ellyn, Illinois, boast “real mustaches,” don turtlenecks and shorts, and “lace up” their white velcro sneakers in their effort to woo “Claire” and “Emma.” Keep your eyes peeled for Shia LaBeouf’s “guest appearance,” thanks to some crafty video editing.
And looks like the hard work paid off. The girls said “yes,” according to a post on “Total Frat Move,” a lifestyle blog geared toward male college students.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was