Two high schoolers have made an elaborate 80s-style video to ask two girls to be their homecoming dates.
In the nearly six-minute-long clip, set to Bonnie Tyler’s “I Need a Hero,” George Mugnani and Adam Zybko of Glen Ellyn, Illinois, boast “real mustaches,” don turtlenecks and shorts, and “lace up” their white velcro sneakers in their effort to woo “Claire” and “Emma.” Keep your eyes peeled for Shia LaBeouf’s “guest appearance,” thanks to some crafty video editing.
And looks like the hard work paid off. The girls said “yes,” according to a post on “Total Frat Move,” a lifestyle blog geared toward male college students.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time