When you travel to a foreign country where you don’t speak the language, it’s always a good idea to learn a few useful words and phrases. For example: “That’s a cute dog, can I pet him?” or “What is your spaghetti policy here?”
If you plan to hang out and drink with locals, another good thing to learn is how to say “cheers.” With that in mind, MoveHub, a site designed to make moving abroad easier, created a video that will teach you how to say “cheers” in 28 different languages.
The MoveHub team scoured the diverse streets of London to find these multilingual people, who all raise a glass to your admirable efforts to become more worldly.
Check out the full list of every word, along with the phonetic pronunciations, included in the video.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time