When a great video goes viral, we’ll all love it for a few days or maybe even a few weeks — and then we’ll just forget about it and move on completely. That’s why it’s always a treat when a clip resurfaces years later, allowing us to appreciate it once again.
That’s exactly what happened with this delightful Judge Judy clip from 2010, which is making the rounds again this week. In this 26-second clip, you’ll see a defendant incriminate himself immediately, prompting Judge Judy to burst out laughing and exclaim, “I love it. I love it.”
And just like that, Judge Judy closes another case.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time