When a great video goes viral, we’ll all love it for a few days or maybe even a few weeks — and then we’ll just forget about it and move on completely. That’s why it’s always a treat when a clip resurfaces years later, allowing us to appreciate it once again.
That’s exactly what happened with this delightful Judge Judy clip from 2010, which is making the rounds again this week. In this 26-second clip, you’ll see a defendant incriminate himself immediately, prompting Judge Judy to burst out laughing and exclaim, “I love it. I love it.”
And just like that, Judge Judy closes another case.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction