Florence + The Machine has now joined Pentatonix and CHVRCHES in what seems to be becoming a Justin Bieber song-covering craze. The group performed a rendition of “Where Are Ü Now,” a collaboration between Skrillex and Diplo’s Jack Ü with vocals by Bieber, for BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge on Tuesday.
Florence Welch slowed down the track, utilizing her stunning vocals to capture the emotion of the high-energy summer dance song.
Where are you to cover every Biebs song, Florence?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time