As September comes to a close, we invite you to reflect on the past 30 days by watching this 10-minute compilation of the month’s best news bloopers. You’ll get a little of everything: technical difficulties, elaborate videobombs, Freudian slips, people falling down and more.
You’ll see an anchor, reporting at a beach, totally lose his cool over an enormous (and, admittedly, horrifying) bug. You’ll see an underwater wedding. You’ll see lots of uncontrollable giggle fits.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time