After three seasons’ of experience as the mastermind behind Girls, Lena Dunham has more than proven her mettle as a talented auteur — and she put her directorial skills to work in helping the music video for her boyfriend Jack Antonoff’s new band Bleachers’ debut single “I Wanna Get Better.” Soundtracking the song’s jaggedly anthemic pop-rock are Parks and Recreation comedienne Retta, some abortion dogs and Antonoff as a therapist.
Why? Better question: Why not?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com