Are you a dog lover who just can’t seem to get Fido to sit still long enough to take a great selfie? Well, the tool you need is finally here: the Pooch Selfie.
It’s actually a fairly low-tech solution — an attachment on top of your phone with a squeaky tennis ball on top, sure to command the attention of our sometimes attention-deficient furry friends.
The product appears to be a hit on Kickstarter, too. It’s already garnered over 900 backers pledging $21,000 in funds (the goal was just $7,000). There are 16 days left in the project.
“We absolutely LOVE our dogs. As pet lovers, we are unable to help ourselves from taking tons pictures of them. Sometimes you just want to grab a shot of their good looking mug and share it with the world! As any dog owner will tell you, it is difficult to get your pet to sit still long enough for a picture, let alone catch them looking into the camera,” the Kickstarter page proclaimed. “A selfie with your dog is nearly an impossible task.”
And that’s apparently the beauty of the Pooch Selfie. You can take selfies or regular photos, as the video below shows with some pretty cute helpers in the form of a few pit bulls:
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time