Recently, a very proud father posted a video of his son—as many parents do—on YouTube. This father, however, went a bit further than most parents do by deeming his son a “genius.”
The toddler attempts to get down from a bed onto the floor, and quickly learns that he is too tiny to do that without assistance. So he comes up with a plan. He grabs some pillows and stacks them beside the bed, ultimately allowing for a safe, soft landing. Clearly, he’s already got the mind of an engineer.
Watch the clip above and decide for yourself if this little tyke is indeed a genius.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time