The Smithsonian National Zoo‘s newest giant panda cub was only named last week and is already filling our hearts with joy. The 4-pound Bei Bei was caught on camera letting out a darling sneeze as he slept next to his mother, Mei Xiang, on Friday.
The Washington, D.C., zoo released the panda cam footage on its Facebook page on Tuesday with the caption, “Q: What do we call a giant panda cub sneeze? A: #BeiBei choo!”
The adorable achoo is exactly what you would expect from a cub whose name means “precious treasure.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time