A new clip offers a taste of what’s to come in season 4 of Billy on the Street. In this sneak peek, comedian Billy Eichner invites Tina Fey to join him for a made-up game called LaTina Fey. In this game, Fey must thank 20 Latino performers in a minute-long Oscar speech.
The usually brilliant Fey starts off pretty shaky, failing to recall the name of the lead actress from Jane the Virgin. (“Gina Rodriguez!” Eichner shouts at her.) She then gets a bit stronger, naming Eva Longoria, Lou Diamond Phillips, Danny Trejo, Freddie Prinze and Freddie Prinze Jr.
Unfortunately, the pressure, the ticking clock and Eichner’s incessant shouting are all just too stressful for Fey, who fails to name 20 Latinos in the allotted time.
“Tina Fey finally failed at something,” Eichner declared. “I think this is comforting to people who will see that it’s actually okay, that even Tina Fey is flawed.”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time