Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London, home to sets from all the Harry Potter films, is launching something extra special this holiday season: Dinner in the Hogwarts Great Hall.
At the event, which will take place on Dec. 3, guests will be served at tables of 10. Your ticket includes a wand (yes!) and two courses of a Christmas dinner “with all the trimmings” on the authentic set. The Hogwarts dining room and studio, including the Gryffindor common room, will be decorated for the holidays just as they were in the films.
Guests can also expect flaming Christmas puddings and hams studded with cherries, festive dessert bowls on Platform 9 3/4, Butterbeer, music and dancing.
So get your Weasley Christmas sweaters ready, and remember you’re not alone if you’re not celebrating the holiday for religious reasons. J.K. Rowling confirmed that all religions are represented at Hogwarts.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023