Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London, home to sets from all the Harry Potter films, is launching something extra special this holiday season: Dinner in the Hogwarts Great Hall.
At the event, which will take place on Dec. 3, guests will be served at tables of 10. Your ticket includes a wand (yes!) and two courses of a Christmas dinner “with all the trimmings” on the authentic set. The Hogwarts dining room and studio, including the Gryffindor common room, will be decorated for the holidays just as they were in the films.
Guests can also expect flaming Christmas puddings and hams studded with cherries, festive dessert bowls on Platform 9 3/4, Butterbeer, music and dancing.
So get your Weasley Christmas sweaters ready, and remember you’re not alone if you’re not celebrating the holiday for religious reasons. J.K. Rowling confirmed that all religions are represented at Hogwarts.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer