Trevor Noah kicked off the new generation of The Daily Show Monday with an episode that poked fun at politics and the Pope.
The 31-year-old South African host did reference his predecessor Jon Stewart, saying he’d do his best to keep viewers from thinking Stewart is “a crazy old dude who left his inheritance to some random kid from Africa.” He kept the music, set and format similar to what audiences already know, but it seems he’s just warming us up for his own brand of satire. Check out the entire episode below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time