Most folks like a hot cup of coffee to warm up in the morning, and a goat in Martensville, Saskatchewan was no exception early on Sunday.
The barnyard runaway wandered in to a Tim Hortons and refused to exit the coffee and doughnut shop, CBC News reports. Every time the employees got the animal to leave, it just reentered through the automatic doors.
Finally, the police were called, and they apprehended the four-legged vagrant. They visited many farmhouses to try to return the goat home, but no one recognized the stray, so they dropped it off at an animal hospital until the rightful owners are found.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time