What will it take to make America great again? While the 2016 contenders duke it out on that question, Nabisco is getting busy churning out Oreos that taste like cinnamon buns.
The product is not yet available in stores, but snack food fans have been passing photos of the invention around the Internet; the packaging touts a “cinnamon cookie” and “cinnamon bun flavored creme.” Finally, shoppers who are torn between buying Oreos and cinnamon buns have a solution to their woes.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022