What will it take to make America great again? While the 2016 contenders duke it out on that question, Nabisco is getting busy churning out Oreos that taste like cinnamon buns.
The product is not yet available in stores, but snack food fans have been passing photos of the invention around the Internet; the packaging touts a “cinnamon cookie” and “cinnamon bun flavored creme.” Finally, shoppers who are torn between buying Oreos and cinnamon buns have a solution to their woes.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body