Action camera company GoPro introduced a new entry-level model Monday just in time for the holiday shopping season.
The new GoPro, called the Hero+, records video at up to 1080p resolution and shoots eight megapixel photos. It also boasts Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
The Hero+ costs $199.99, slotting in the new GoPro as a mid-range product priced between the $129.99 Hero and the $299.99 Hero + LCD, which features a rear display. It will be available on Oct. 4.
GoPro shares have been in a bit of a teeter-totter lately, as rumors swirled about whether or not Apple would be releasing its own mounted action camera. For on GoPro, Fortune recently looked at what analysts said about the company’s shares.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement