Runway modeling and taking selfies. Both are things that you might do if you feel self-confident. Fashion house Dolce & Gabbana has managed to combine them to create what may be the most narcissistic thing ever: models taking selfies on the runway.
That’s right, models at Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring/Summer 2016 Women’s Fashion Show on Sunday busted out smartphones to take selfies while modeling. The photos were then posted real-time to the designer’s Instagram account where they quickly racked up tens of thousands of likes. Narcissism sells, apparently.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate