Exhibit #72,276 in the ongoing case that cats are evil is this video shot by Devon Meadows. In the clip, captured off of a home monitoring system, a barking puppy is shut down by a cat who has clearly had enough.
According to the video description, Meadows and his wife were concerned that their dog Chazz was barking too much while they were away, so they set up a video camera to monitor him. Turns out that Chazz may bark, but their cat, Greyscale, has the situation well under control. Through a combination of fear and threatening demeanor, Greyscale has trained Chazz to zip it on command, no biscuits required. There’s little doubt that Chazz will disturb the neighbors’ with his barking anytime soon.
In the eternal struggle between cats and dogs: Score one more for the cats.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now