Exhibit #72,276 in the ongoing case that cats are evil is this video shot by Devon Meadows. In the clip, captured off of a home monitoring system, a barking puppy is shut down by a cat who has clearly had enough.
According to the video description, Meadows and his wife were concerned that their dog Chazz was barking too much while they were away, so they set up a video camera to monitor him. Turns out that Chazz may bark, but their cat, Greyscale, has the situation well under control. Through a combination of fear and threatening demeanor, Greyscale has trained Chazz to zip it on command, no biscuits required. There’s little doubt that Chazz will disturb the neighbors’ with his barking anytime soon.
In the eternal struggle between cats and dogs: Score one more for the cats.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving