Joseph Gordon-Levitt joined Jimmy Fallon’s Ragtime Gals on Thursday night for a rousing, barbershop rendition of Rihanna’s “Bitch Better Have My Money.”
Fallon’s quartet has previously tickled the Tonight Show audience with barbershop versions of other suggestive songs like “Ignition (Remix),” “Sexy Back,” featuring the one and only Justin Timberlake and “Sexual Healing,” featuring Steve Carell.
Gordon-Levitt’s new movie, The Walk, opens in theaters Oct. 9. He stars as Philippe Petit, the man who walked on a high wire between the World Trade Center towers.
Watch the full clip below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World