Simpsons fans knew that Marge and Homer would be splitting up in the show’s upcoming 27th season, but now there’s a look at Homer’s new love interest.
Lena Dunham is voicing a twenty-something pharmacist named Candace, who meets Homer when he’s filling a prescription for his newly diagnosed narcolepsy. In a new clip, Candice is questioned by her friends (voiced by Girls co-stars Allison Williams, Jemima Kirke and Zosia Mamet) about what he’s like.
“Is he paying your rent?” Mamet’s character asks.
“She’s not playing herself or Hannah from Girls,” executive producer Al Jean told Entertainment Weekly. “But it’s that funny, intellectual, slightly awkward, endearing tone that everybody’s familiar with, so we were just writing it with her voice in our heads.”
Check out the clip below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve