Apple’s newest iPhone, the iPhone 6s, is available for sale starting Friday, Sept. 25.
The iPhone 6s is a mid-model upgrade, but it still packs several new and noteworthy features. A new rear camera shoots 12 megapixel photos and 4K high-resolution video, a new processor promises better performance, and pressure-detecting touchscreen tech can tell the difference between a gentle press and a hard tap.
Want to know more about Apple’s new iPhone 6s? Watch the Tech TIME video above.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy