Apple’s newest iPhone, the iPhone 6s, is available for sale starting Friday, Sept. 25.
The iPhone 6s is a mid-model upgrade, but it still packs several new and noteworthy features. A new rear camera shoots 12 megapixel photos and 4K high-resolution video, a new processor promises better performance, and pressure-detecting touchscreen tech can tell the difference between a gentle press and a hard tap.
Want to know more about Apple’s new iPhone 6s? Watch the Tech TIME video above.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body