Apple’s newest iPhone, the iPhone 6s, is available for sale starting Friday, Sept. 25.
The iPhone 6s is a mid-model upgrade, but it still packs several new and noteworthy features. A new rear camera shoots 12 megapixel photos and 4K high-resolution video, a new processor promises better performance, and pressure-detecting touchscreen tech can tell the difference between a gentle press and a hard tap.
Want to know more about Apple’s new iPhone 6s? Watch the Tech TIME video above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space