Kanye West told Vanity Fair that his presidential run is no joke. The rapper and designer said he’s “definitely” still thinking of running in 2020.
He also discussed the audience’s surprising but encouraging reaction to his seemingly spontaneous announcement at the 2015 Video Music Awards:
West went on to pitch himself as a DC outsider. “I hate politics. I’m not a politician at all. I care about the truth and I just care about human beings. I just want everyone to win, that’s all I can say, and I think we can,” he said in the interview.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate