One of the most noticeable changes in Apple’s new iPhone update is a more powerful Siri.
The new Siri in iOS 9 isn’t just a question-and-answer machine — she can predict what you want to do or who you want to talk to before you even ask.
But Siri has improved in other ways, too.
Here’s a look at what you can do with Siri as part of Apple’s new iPhone update.
(For more on how to upgrade to iOS 9, check this out.)
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears
1. Siri can help you search for photos on your phone by time or location
So you can say something like: “Show me photos from August 2014,” or “Show me photos taken in New Jersey,” or “Show me photos taken in New Jersey in August 2014.”
More from Business Insider:
- 16 reasons Android phones are STILL better than iPhones
- These are the 15 best apps to meet cool people around you — and while you’re traveling
- Apple should fix the iPhone snooze button — now
- 7 features most people don’t know exist in Instagram
- You probably wake up 8-11 times a night — plus 21 other discoveries from sleep-tracking apps