One of the most noticeable changes in Apple’s new iPhone update is a more powerful Siri.
The new Siri in iOS 9 isn’t just a question-and-answer machine — she can predict what you want to do or who you want to talk to before you even ask.
But Siri has improved in other ways, too.
Here’s a look at what you can do with Siri as part of Apple’s new iPhone update.
(For more on how to upgrade to iOS 9, check this out.)
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization
1. Siri can help you search for photos on your phone by time or location
So you can say something like: “Show me photos from August 2014,” or “Show me photos taken in New Jersey,” or “Show me photos taken in New Jersey in August 2014.”
More from Business Insider:
- 16 reasons Android phones are STILL better than iPhones
- These are the 15 best apps to meet cool people around you — and while you’re traveling
- Apple should fix the iPhone snooze button — now
- 7 features most people don’t know exist in Instagram
- You probably wake up 8-11 times a night — plus 21 other discoveries from sleep-tracking apps