Ivanka Trump is expecting her third child.
The 33-year-old businesswoman and former model shared a video on Facebook of her with her two children, daughter Arabella and son Joseph, announcing the news.
“Are you happy?” she asks Joseph in the video, to which he replies, “No!”
This will be the third child for Trump and her husband Jared Kushner, who have been married since 2009.
In addition to posting the news on social media, Trump also put up a video of outtakes from trying to get the final cut, in which two babies prove to be quite a handful already. This will be the eighth grandchild for presidential candidate Donald Trump.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time