Jimmy Kimmel is a huge James Taylor fan. In fact, Taylor is his favorite singer (well, right next to his trusty friend Guillermo) so for years Kimmel has been wracking his brain to come up with a way that they can work together. Last night, he finally unveiled their collaborative project—an album of Taylor’s Greatest Hits with a Kimmelian twist. That twist? An album of all of James Taylor’s hit songs followed by “the phrase you love”— in my pants. It’s truly James Taylor like you’ve never heard him before.
Think “Fire & Rain” in James Taylor’s pants. Think “Sweet Baby James In My Pants”. Think every single one of Taylor’s most beloved songs besmirched (or improved!) by Kimmel’s twist. As Kimmel says, “You won’t believe how much music James Taylor has in his pants.” You really won’t.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy