Jimmy Kimmel is a huge James Taylor fan. In fact, Taylor is his favorite singer (well, right next to his trusty friend Guillermo) so for years Kimmel has been wracking his brain to come up with a way that they can work together. Last night, he finally unveiled their collaborative project—an album of Taylor’s Greatest Hits with a Kimmelian twist. That twist? An album of all of James Taylor’s hit songs followed by “the phrase you love”— in my pants. It’s truly James Taylor like you’ve never heard him before.
Think “Fire & Rain” in James Taylor’s pants. Think “Sweet Baby James In My Pants”. Think every single one of Taylor’s most beloved songs besmirched (or improved!) by Kimmel’s twist. As Kimmel says, “You won’t believe how much music James Taylor has in his pants.” You really won’t.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement