We’ve caught a glimpse of the future and we know you’ll love this video.
In case you haven’t been keeping up with the cast of That’s So Raven, Anneliese van der Pol, who played Raven’s best friend Chelsea on the Disney Channel show, has been trying her hand at a solo singing career over the past few years.
On Tuesday night, van der Pol had her first full solo concert at 54 Below in New York City. And to everyone’s delight, she brought former co-star Raven-Symoné on stage with her to perform two songs.
As soon as the duo starts to sing the That’s So Raven theme song, the crowd goes insane. Van der Pol even busts out the rap verse to fill in for missing castmate Orlando Brown.
The entire performance is a series of “oh, snap” moments.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List