Former Daily Show host Jon Stewart is back on camera, and this time he’s taking a hit to help fight cancer.
In a video posted on Twitter by the WWE wrestling league, the comedian accepts a challenge from wrestler TripleH to participate in the Just Keep Dancing challenge to raise awareness for pediatric cancer, but his dance routine doesn’t go according to plan:
Stewart begins grooving to Drake’s “Started from the Bottom,” but, in true wrestling spirit, is quickly hit with a chair by a child (who appears to be Stewart’s son) and falls to the ground. At the end of the video, Stewart challenges WWE executive Stephanie McMahon to participate in the challenge while the child keeps dancing.
Ellen DeGeneres started the Just Keep Dancing challenge earlier this year after an interview with a six-year-old suffering from a brain tumor. The child told Ellen he dances to get through his chemo treatments.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma