Former Daily Show host Jon Stewart is back on camera, and this time he’s taking a hit to help fight cancer.
In a video posted on Twitter by the WWE wrestling league, the comedian accepts a challenge from wrestler TripleH to participate in the Just Keep Dancing challenge to raise awareness for pediatric cancer, but his dance routine doesn’t go according to plan:
Stewart begins grooving to Drake’s “Started from the Bottom,” but, in true wrestling spirit, is quickly hit with a chair by a child (who appears to be Stewart’s son) and falls to the ground. At the end of the video, Stewart challenges WWE executive Stephanie McMahon to participate in the challenge while the child keeps dancing.
Ellen DeGeneres started the Just Keep Dancing challenge earlier this year after an interview with a six-year-old suffering from a brain tumor. The child told Ellen he dances to get through his chemo treatments.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate