It’s no secret that LeBron James’ oldest son, LeBron James, Jr., has inherited his father’s basketball prowess. But it turns out his second son, Bryce Maximus James, takes after LeBron’s on-court behavior in another way.
King James posted a video to his Instagram that features Bryce imitating the basketball star’s signature celebration, “The Silencer.” While plenty of football players have copied the move, the 8-year-old proves that shared DNA is the key to perfect execution of his father’s high-knees, chest-slapping maneuver. The boy also lets out a LeBron-esque scream to top it all off.
Like father, like son.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate