It’s no secret that LeBron James’ oldest son, LeBron James, Jr., has inherited his father’s basketball prowess. But it turns out his second son, Bryce Maximus James, takes after LeBron’s on-court behavior in another way.
King James posted a video to his Instagram that features Bryce imitating the basketball star’s signature celebration, “The Silencer.” While plenty of football players have copied the move, the 8-year-old proves that shared DNA is the key to perfect execution of his father’s high-knees, chest-slapping maneuver. The boy also lets out a LeBron-esque scream to top it all off.
Like father, like son.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World