Bernie the 80-pound English bulldog is so over that whole exercising thing.
In this video, Bernie refuses to budge when an 11-month-old boy tries to get him to take a stroll. The toddler uses every adorable trick in the book to try to convince the massive dog to join him on a walk, but in the end, laziness wins out. Despite his furry friend’s stubbornness, the little boy remains in good spirits, flailing around before falling on the ground in laughter.
The video was originally posted to YouTube by user katievun and has over 88,000 views to date.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate