Bernie the 80-pound English bulldog is so over that whole exercising thing.
In this video, Bernie refuses to budge when an 11-month-old boy tries to get him to take a stroll. The toddler uses every adorable trick in the book to try to convince the massive dog to join him on a walk, but in the end, laziness wins out. Despite his furry friend’s stubbornness, the little boy remains in good spirits, flailing around before falling on the ground in laughter.
The video was originally posted to YouTube by user katievun and has over 88,000 views to date.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement