During the Apple Music Festival at Roundhouse in London on Tuesday, the star of boy band One Direction, Harry Styles, gave a shoutout to his older sister, Gemma Anne Styles, in one of the most embarrassing ways possible.
“My sister’s on a date, trying to keep an eye on her,” he said on stage in a viral moment uploaded to Vine.
When the Twitter account for BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show asked Gemma, who writes for the U.K. publication The Debrief, how the date went, she responded with a cryptic Alice in Wonderland GIF:
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World