During the Apple Music Festival at Roundhouse in London on Tuesday, the star of boy band One Direction, Harry Styles, gave a shoutout to his older sister, Gemma Anne Styles, in one of the most embarrassing ways possible.
“My sister’s on a date, trying to keep an eye on her,” he said on stage in a viral moment uploaded to Vine.
When the Twitter account for BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show asked Gemma, who writes for the U.K. publication The Debrief, how the date went, she responded with a cryptic Alice in Wonderland GIF:
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate