Bloomberg and the New York Times, citing unnamed officials, reported the news, which could exacerbate a political controversy the Democratic presidential candidate has tried to put to rest. The agency’s review whether classified information was mishandled in connection with the private email server Clinton used while she was Secretary of State is expected to continue for several months.
It remains unclear how many emails the FBI recovered and whether they will be made public.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization