Bloomberg and the New York Times, citing unnamed officials, reported the news, which could exacerbate a political controversy the Democratic presidential candidate has tried to put to rest. The agency’s review whether classified information was mishandled in connection with the private email server Clinton used while she was Secretary of State is expected to continue for several months.
It remains unclear how many emails the FBI recovered and whether they will be made public.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time